Tuesday 22 January 2013

Photos: Ay Comedian Buys Ajebo Naija Fm a Brand New Bullet Proof Car as New year gift.


Photos: Ay Comedian Buys Ajebo Naija Fm a Brand New Bullet Proof Car as New year gift.

ajebo Lagos-20130113-01352 ajebo Lagos-20130113-01354
I wanted 2 buy a car last year but was duped, and while I was trying to saving Up to buy another one, AY gave me the biggest surprise of my life.He bought me a Brand new car.
AY is my boss and mentor. Its always wonderful working with him. what I’ve learnt from his wealth of experience presently  would have taken 10years to learn. He is a rare gem. He tought me a lot and I’m supposed to be indebted to him but he still gave me a new year surprise
I just want to say a big thank U to him.  God bless you boss!!
God bless AY for us o. But Uncle Ay i know you will read the post o, abeg buy us a car too o. Bless us like you bless ajebo. Thanks for your usual cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment