Wednesday 26 June 2013

I Lied To My Husband About Being Pregnant And Adopted Twins, Should I Tell Him?

I wish God will forgive me. My story started almost 10 years ago in 2004 when I got  and after some years we could not conceive. Me and my husband went to hospital and I was told that I am suffering from blocking of fallopian tubes while my hubby had low sperm count.
After a course of treatment there were no results at all and my hubby had an opportunity to travel to London for 2 years. I decided to lie to  that I am . He was so happy, after 2 months he left to London. I continued to lie, every time he called I told   our imaginary baby.
And I decided to make enquiry about how to adopt. I arranged with one  in Rivers state about adopting twins: a girl and a boy or 2 boys.
story
After 9 months of faking my pregnancy to my hubby, doctor told me that the children are ready. I rented a 2 bedroom flat far away from where I was living before. I went and brought those children, I paid 700,000 to the doctor and I also gave the young mother 100,000. I just felt like giving the mother this.
I saw many young girls there waiting to deliver.
I called my hubby and told him that I have given birth to twins a boy and a girl. I hired a bus from Rivers state to Lagos, I came back smoothly and with a nanny who was helping me out. My hubby kept sending me money every month.
My twins are very beautiful, I sent the pictures to my hubby, he was very happy. Only 5 years later my hubby came back home. He loves those children more than me.
My problem is this. How can  my hubby that those children do not belong to us? How can  him that I adopted them using his money?
How will he react to it? He is suffering from HBP that started 2 years ago. I need your advice,  I tell him or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment