Tuesday 13 May 2014

Adultery Rumours Did Not Hurt My Marriage – Actress, Angela Okorie

Nollywood beauty Angela Okorie recently took time off to talk with Punch reporters about her life, her alleged theft/romance scandal with Artiste Prosper.
The married actress revealed that the scandal did not even dent her marriage, and that her lovely husband is ok with her.
She said: I know Prince and Prosper connived and wrote all the rubbish about me. It doesn’t have any effect on my marriage.
My husband knows me and he knows I didn’t do anything wrong. He supports my career. My husband knows I have a lot of male friends and I have female friends too. My husband said I should even forget about the incident.
Their aim was to destroy my marriage but it didn’t happen. I hope Muma Gee knows the kind of man she is married to. I am a beautiful girl and I know a lot of people out there want something to do with me. But I am not that kind of person.
angela_okorie_and_boo_2What you see on TV is the script. I don’t sleep around. How can I kiss Prosper? If I should have anything to do with a man, the guy has to be better than my husband and not somebody that looks like Prosper,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment